Hey all, been a while, been getting out quite often, despite the weather, and not doing too bad, averaging about 8 fish per trip. Been doing most in the early morning, last few weeks it seems as soon as the sun gets up, they are shutting down. Was out yesterday from noon until around 3pm, and only had one small bass on a crankbait, and lost him at the boat. Took my dad out last Sunday, he showed up with his 14' jon boat, and told me he was getting too old to deal with it, so i should just take it. Had a decent day, we nailed a good bag of bass, and i drove home with a new boat. Mostly was great to get pop out on the water, those trips together are becoming less frequent. Start two weeks vacation tomorrow, hope to be getting out quite often,. even twice a day on the days the wife is working....................LOL

Posted Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 am

crewchief

Hey all, been a while, been getting out quite often, despite the weather, and not doing too bad, averaging about 8 fish per trip. Been doing most in the early morning, last few weeks it seems as soon as the sun gets up, they are shutting down. Was out yesterday from noon until around 3pm, and only had one small bass on a crankbait, and lost him at the boat. Took my dad out last Sunday, he showed up with his 14' jon boat, and told me he was getting too old to deal with it, so i should just take it. Had a decent day, we nailed a good bag of bass, and i drove home with a new boat. Mostly was great to get pop out on the water, those trips together are becoming less frequent. Start two weeks vacation tomorrow, hope to be getting out quite often,. even twice a day on the days the wife is working....................LOL

See Chief, all you needed to do, was get a bigger boat to catch bigger fish. lol Nice boat and fish!

Posted Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Hey Chief, I even noticed that you have a bigger smile in your pics too!

Posted Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links