Going fishing on the Clinton Reservoir tomo . I have never fished out there yet , nor have I fished from a boat really ... Hopefully I have some success ,either way it's going to be a learning experience ..

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:32 am

Good luck bassassin can't wait to see some pic Go Fish

Posted Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Not a bad day at all .. Beside the sunburn on my neck arms n legs , it was a pretty good trip . Sorry nothing picture worthy cept maybe that last one my buddy Mark caught , all other were dinks but Bass all the same . I had one of the fastest catch n release ever witnessed . Till next time .. or till the sunburn subsides .. U guys should try out this watershed its pretty good , not to mention it has great structure .. Permit required

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Sweet It sounds like it was a good day out fishing. For the sunburn put cold lotion in the fridge it works great.

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 pm

bassassin201

Not a bad day at all .. Beside the sunburn on my neck arms n legs , it was a pretty good trip . Sorry nothing picture worthy cept maybe that last one my buddy Mark caught , all other were dinks but Bass all the same . I had one of the fastest catch n release ever witnessed . Till next time .. or till the sunburn subsides .. U guys should try out this watershed its pretty good , not to mention it has great structure .. Permit required

For a mid-day summertime bite in clear water, I think we did well, especially having never fished there before. Those dudes with the expensive boats that were headed out when we were heading in didn't do as well as we did. Getting smallies in the boat (and back in the water) was a nice birthday present for me.

The one you had up to the boat I think was the largest, Adam. Remember, if you see it, it counts.

Low and slow, baby, low and slow.

Posted Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 am

Lol .. Outstanding man. Live Action Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye. Gotta love the Turtle man .. Can't wait to do it again , location still undetermined .. That kid was fishing with little blue gills , highly illegal n inhumane for those fish which are a huge part to the quality of all waters .. Have a Good 4th of July everyone , n if u catch some fish take some pics n let em go . Catch n Release unless ur in Saltwater .

Posted Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:17 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links