People on YouTube have been using Dog Tags to catch fish to support our Military troops. So i have jumped on the bandwagon as well. I made it a double whammy challenge because I don't use spinnerbaits. I have ton sitting in the garage as I have decided to stash them all away because I don't seem to do well with them. So this will be a fun challenge!

Enjoy the video, Donations for charity have been setup via YouTube Cards.

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:34 am

rawr215

People on YouTube have been using Dog Tags to catch fish to support our Military troops. So i have jumped on the bandwagon as well. I made it a double whammy challenge because I don't use spinnerbaits. I have ton sitting in the garage as I have decided to stash them all away because I don't seem to do well with them. So this will be a fun challenge!

Enjoy the video, Donations for charity have been setup via YouTube Cards.

If I was a betting man, I would have lost. I didn’t think you were even going to get a bite with that spinner in NJ freshwater, but you proved me wrong and a believer out of me. Bow to the master angler.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:08 am

jimbuoy

If I was a betting man, I would have lost. I didn’t think you were even going to get a bite with that spinner in NJ freshwater, but you proved me wrong and a believer out of me. Bow to the master angler.

LOL. I try my hardest Razz I dunno why but Spinnerbait was never my thing.

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:15 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links