Anyone going to the Edison boat show this weekend? I'll be there to hunt down a brandy new outboard motor. If anyone is planning on going, drop me a line and I'll look for ya at the show.

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:29 pm

jimbuoy

brandy new outboard motor.

Get one for me, will ya? I need about 200 hp.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am

That’s exactly what size I'm going to buy. Not sure what manufacturer.

I’ll have a 2 stroke Johnson 200HP Ocean Pro for sale after I buy the new four stroke. I purchased the Johnson out on Long Island two years ago from the Outboard Wizards. They had it on e-bay and it was totally rebuilt. The only issue other than being a two stroke was the power tilt started acting up at the end of the year. May need new motor or pump??? The oil tank, service manual & s/s prop are included.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 pm

I went yesterday after work to price outboards and look around. I was very disappointed. You would think that the vendors would be trying to make some sales, but the opposite was ture. Two different outboard dealers had to be presured into talkng about selling and outboard. No boat show prices, only ball park pricing and no printed info on their products. I had another vendor selling anchor winches and anchor rollers, Have a long long line of possible buyers waiting while he BS with someone who was not planning on buying anything. It wasn't a total waste. I picked up a Arc Dehooker for $5.00 at the RFA booth. The show this year was very disappointing. Sad

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:50 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links