I am off every Sun, Mon, and Tues, and this weather is making me crazy, couldn't stand it anymore and headed down south to Carnegie lake on Monday, water was still pretty cold at 48 degrees, managed one small bass on a beetle spin. definitely way behind this year, last year i had weeds there in mid march, was nothing there yet on Monday. I feel these next few days should warm the water a bit and finally turn things on. Going to try and get out a little on Sat morning. Then off to the PPL center in Allentown, Going to be coaching a sled hockey team this year, should be a lot of fun.

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:06 am

crewchief

I am off every Sun, Mon, and Tues, and this weather is making me crazy, couldn't stand it anymore and headed down south to Carnegie lake on Monday, water was still pretty cold at 48 degrees, managed one small bass on a beetle spin. definitely way behind this year, last year i had weeds there in mid march, was nothing there yet on Monday. I feel these next few days should warm the water a bit and finally turn things on. Going to try and get out a little on Sat morning. Then off to the PPL center in Allentown, Going to be coaching a sled hockey team this year, should be a lot of fun.

I'm glad to see that someone got out. I attempted to get out threes times this year and had to stay home, because I had to wait for deliveries and a plumber. I thought this year was going to be better for me to get out and fish. WRONG

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:14 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links