Once again, dont know if it is the constant unstable weather, or just that i suck at bass fishing, managed to get out twice on my last stretch off, despite the nasty weather, Tuesday morning couldnt buy a hit, managed 2 bass on Wednesday though. Need this weather to stable out some.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:23 am

crewchief

Once again, dont know if it is the constant unstable weather, or just that i suck at bass fishing, managed to get out twice on my last stretch off, despite the nasty weather, Tuesday morning couldnt buy a hit, managed 2 bass on Wednesday though. Need this weather to stable out some.

At least you're getting out to fish.
I made the mistake of buying a new JD 2025 tractor/loader and been tearing up the the back 40. I should have done this years ago. I have to stop adding things to my "To Do List". It is a lot faster, easier and fun to do my chores now, but I have to get out and fish.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 am

I have a todo list too, it is just that fish is at the top, and it keeps popping up there, i think my wife keeps putting it there.....LOL
I used to get a lot of things done off the list during the winter, but since i started ice fishing.....well...so much for that

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:54 am

yeah it's been tough, the top water bite slowed down, but i am still nailing them via Jig and Pig! fish the bottom boys! big fish being caught!

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:35 pm

rawr215

yeah it's been tough, the top water bite slowed down, but i am still nailing them via Jig and Pig! fish the bottom boys! big fish being caught!

I want to see the video to prove it. Only kidding lol

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:31 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links