i have quite a few swimbaits and i know which one work best for me but i was in my fav bait and tackle shop just bsing i look and see two old megabait charlie just sittin there so i had to grab them i had them years back and they work well back then now so how many of u go old school when u find old fav lures that u know work well and u can get them cheep

Last edited by gjb1969 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am

I find that my older lures catch fish as good if not better than the new ones. I might add a little scent or small piece of bait to it and they work just fine. Yes, they are cheaper too.

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am

Have you tried the tsunami deep shad.

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 pm

i have the deep shads i am looking at stuff they dont make now

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

well now that i have fished the charlie again i see why they got put to the side they dont cast that well but the swiming action is great just to bad no fish but thats how it is Razz

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 pm

There alot of bait in the bays and rivers. Try catching some spot or bunker and using it as bait. This will cut down on your casting, since you can leave it out longer before reeling it back in. Gook luck!

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 am

i am so sick of spots they are still all lover but very few fish around to grab them and it sucks not to many bunker eather and that sucks more newark bay is like a dead zone for me Razz i have suck it up and go south Razz Razz

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 am

Hey, if you get down my way. Let me know and I attempt to get off from work and meet up with you. Careret, Perth Amboy, So. Amboy, Keyport areas.

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links