Got out yesterday, despite some serious wind. Managed 3 bass on a Senko, but had to work it super slow. Water temp was still at 57, hopefully it will rise in the next few days.

Posted Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 am

crewchief

Got out yesterday, despite some serious wind. Managed 3 bass on a Senko, but had to work it super slow. Water temp was still at 57, hopefully it will rise in the next few days.

Glad to see that you got a chance to get and enjoy fishing!
I'm still tied up with never ending chores.....
Cutting & splitting damaged trees for firewood
Switching house over to PEX plumbing
Neighborhood yard sale – Did very well
Taking scrap metal to the scrap yard – Did well – A second trip is pending
Planting gardens
Fixing leaks and painting metal roof on workshop
And of course the doctors & physical therapy
Maybe by June I will get out there. Until then please keep posting your trips and photos.

Posted Thu May 03, 2018 7:42 am

jimbuoy

crewchief

Planting gardens
Maybe by June I will get out there. Until then please keep posting your trips and photos.

JB, you need to adopt my plan, once it gets warm, chores are done. I usually run myself ragged in the winter getting them done,....well, used to, now that i'm ice fishing, chores are always on the back burner......LOL, Need to get my son home once or twice a week to do them for me.

Posted Thu May 03, 2018 9:37 am

crewchief

jimbuoy

crewchief

Planting gardens

JB, you need to adopt my plan, once it gets warm, chores are done. I usually run myself ragged in the winter getting them done,....well, used to, now that i'm ice fishing, chores are always on the back burner......LOL, Need to get my son home once or twice a week to do them for me.

I really like your method. So come June, I'm done wilth all the chores if not sooner. I should have figured this out on my own. lol

Posted Thu May 03, 2018 12:02 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links