With building new kitchen cabinets for my mom, havent had much time, but managed to get out last Sunday with my brother which unfortunately is a rare thing. We each got 6-7 bass. Then hit Ghost on Tuesday morning for an hour and got this nice 2 lber plus 4 more. Hit my spot on Wed and got 6 more before i had to cut it short to take her to rehab. Hope fully next weekend heading out on a party boat with my son ( another rarity anymore )

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:04 am

What party boat are you going out on?

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:32 am

Hoping to get there early enough to get on the Fisherman, they are doing well with the sea bass.

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:36 am

Hope you have a great day on the water andfill the bucket with fish! Can't wait to see the pics.

Posted Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:39 am

Thanks JB, spending the day on the water with my son is great enough, a few for the grill is just icing on the cake.

Posted Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:13 am

i haven't hit a party boat for a long time it's always hectic lol. rather be on my kayak Smile

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:31 pm

They're only allowed limited capacity now with the plague and all, but even before all this, we always go on a weekday, never had a problem with it being crowded.

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:36 am

Chief is correct, that it’s not crowded during the mid-week trips on the party boats. By the way Chief did you go for a full day trip or half day trip?

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:38 am

jimbuoy

Chief is correct, that it’s not crowded during the mid-week trips on the party boats. By the way Chief did you go for a full day trip or half day trip?

8am-2:30pm, but we stayed out until around 3

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Hey Chief, it appears that you like seeing someone tell you're correct in writing. I noticed that you used my comments as a quote in your reply. LOL - LMAO

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:14 pm

Bwahahaha

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:49 pm

I knew you would like it. Glad you had a good time fishing with your son.

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:25 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links