Havent been posting much lately, between all the shake ups at work, the 90 + heat and all this covid swill, been a little tied up. But i have been getting out a bit here and there, did a few trips for bass, and picked a few each trip ( water is in the mid 80's ) Headed down to IBSP last Monday with my wife, spent the day casting without a single hit ( would help if i actually knew what i was doing ) Had to cut that trip short around 1pm, black flies were so bad. But work is settling down, so should hopefully be more regular reports for my buddy JB, and all the others who frequent this forum????????????????????????????????.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkA6KAe-eHU&t=2s

Posted Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:25 am

Good come back Chief. lol
I think I solved the mystery of why you weren't catching any fish at the beach. Your pics show you way up by the dunes relaxing under the umbrella without a cold can in your hand. So, when you casted you never got your bait into the water. lol
Seriously, really nice bass pic!
It’s been way too hot & humid for me during the day, but I’m planning on trying some night fishing after this storm passes.

Posted Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Good luck JB, hope you do better than me !!!

Posted Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:27 am

Due to the storm, I won't be getting out any time soon to fish.
• (4) days without any power, phone, internet & cable.
• Truck is getting a new intermediate steering shaft replaced.
• Cleaning up the property of downed trees & limbs in the yard.
• Re-grading the stone driveway.
• Servicing the generator for the next storm.
• Planting fall crops in garden.

So chief, go out and catch some fish, so I can at least look at them, dream, imagine and wish that I was out there too. lol

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:50 am

JB, sorry to hear your without power, we lucked out up here, wasnt much wind, just rain. But seriously, we really need to work on your priorities. Hope all the repairs go smoothly.

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:24 pm

I finally got out to catch some fish and this is all I got!

Posted Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:25 am

We"ll have to start calling you the Gortons fisherman.

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:44 am

Great come back, but I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. I been Ice fishing. lol

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:35 am

Bwahahaha

Posted Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:15 am

Don't you mean Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? lol

Posted Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:13 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links