Lets see your best catches of the year so far. Share when, where and on what bait.

I'll start. My best of the year was a pike that was around 28 inches long. I caught him in mid June on Lake Nipissing, Ontario. That bad boy and a bunch of others really liked my #3 red mepps spinner. It looked like it either got in a fight with another fish or maybe a propeller. My dad caught a 35 inch pike the next day but I don't remember the lure.

Last edited by sfjtomp on Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Unfortunately, this is my best 2020 hook up pic.

Posted Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Im hoping I can contribute to this thread soon. Im taking my family on a fishing trip this weekend. Weve been planning this for weeks now. If anyone is looking to fish in Georgia, you should hop over to this website.

Posted Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Good luck on your trip and be sure to post your catch.

Posted Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:07 am

I have had a really good summer with the smallies and happen to be recording the best 2 days ever Check out my vid. https://youtu.be/-rPVctq4b7s

Posted Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:11 pm

billfish3r

Im hoping I can contribute to this thread soon. Im taking my family on a fishing trip this weekend. Weve been planning this for weeks now. If anyone is looking to fish in Georgia, you should hop over to this website.

Well where are the photos of your fish?

Posted Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:26 pm

No real giants but some quality earlier till about July then went downhill

Posted Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:18 am

Definitely had a bunch of pigs in there! What do you think happened in July?

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:28 am

I just don't have a handle on it low water warmer than normal temps can't really say but it was not only my opinion alot of other anglers stated the same in our area.We had some tourneys that were won with 5 fish for like 6lbs total and this continued on to last month . I spent a lot of hours on the water with just a couple dinks to show for it....

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:13 am

Does this count?

Posted Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:23 am

Just curious why no one else posted pics of there 2020 catches...lol we couldn't be the only ones getting out there

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:18 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links