Had the last two weeks off from work, and pretty much got out everyday for at least a few hours, fishing has been tough, dont know if it's the weather or just my lack of knowledge. Did pick up this nice 3lb 13oz baby yesterday morning though along side this 3 oz midget too, never ceases to amaze me how aggressive a bass can be. Lure was too big to even fit in his mouth. Also been seeing this pair of Eagles, gotta love that. Anyway, hope everyone is getting out at least once in a while. Keep em wet boys.

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:18 pm

crewchief

Had the last two weeks off from work, and pretty much got out everyday for at least a few hours, fishing has been tough, dont know if it's the weather or just my lack of knowledge. Did pick up this nice 3lb 13oz baby yesterday morning though along side this 3 oz midget too, never ceases to amaze me how aggressive a bass can be. Lure was too big to even fit in his mouth. Also been seeing this pair of Eagles, gotta love that. Anyway, hope everyone is getting out at least once in a while. Keep em wet boys.

Real nice catch and bass differently are big fighters.

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:47 am

fall is right around the corner, the bite will totally change up soon Smile excited?

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:59 am

Nice fish!!!

Posted Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:31 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links