I don't know where you got the information for the map of fishing spots , but it is very hard to find "Dundee Lake" you can drive around Paterson looking for it for years till you find out it ceased to exist over a hundred years ago. I beleive the same is true of "columbia Lake" in clifton

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:56 pm

thanks for the input on the fishing locations...i will update its status to show that it is not fishable...there may be some old lakes and rivers listed that are no longer around...if you go to the location, you have the ability to edit its details...so if you find any additional errors, feel free to click the "Edit Location Details" link and add any information you know about the specific lake.

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 pm

It would be great if the site had contour maps of NJ Lakes. I fish Union Lake in Millville, NJ regulary. Besides for a Map that I have from a book called Places to Fish in NJ I cannot find any good maps of this lake. I went to a website call fishing Hot Spots but they only list Round Valley, Spruce Run and a couple of others. Can you tell me how to get one for Union Lake? Can you get them from the township? If you can let me know and I will buy one and post it on the site. The Map feature you have on this site is good but I would like one with more detail. Anyway the site is great and thanks for making it. Cool

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Green Turtle Pond in Hewitt NJ needs to be added to maps.

Posted Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links