Add to Favorites

NJ Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Nothing stops the fishing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 515

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Nothing stops the fishing Reply with quote

Hey all, been a tough two weeks, was hit by that storm 2 mondays ago, took out my elec srvc and shorted out a bunch of wires in my house, caused 3 small fires, but luckily everything was contained, unfortunately wont have power for at least another 3 weeks, but hey, it definitely could have been worse.
Anyway, got out last Sunday with my brother, we hit the D & R in Kingston, picked up 16 bass and missed a bunch more, always a great time when we get together to fish. Also been hitting my spot here and there, tearing them up on rubber frogs, hit 100 bass the other day for the season so far. Have 4 days off starting tomorrow, hope to spend a good portion of that on the water. Everyone have a safe and happy fourth.
southjerseyangler
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 930

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a great 4 days off. Sorry about the fires at your house. Glad no one got hurt...hook a few nice ones if you can!!
rawr215
Panfish Rank

Total Points: 220

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad everything is ok, fishing must had been such a stress reliever
jimbuoy
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1279

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing stops the fishing Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:
Hey all, been a tough two weeks, was hit by that storm 2 mondays ago, took out my elec srvc and shorted out a bunch of wires in my house, caused 3 small fires, but luckily everything was contained, unfortunately wont have power for at least another 3 weeks, but hey, it definitely could have been worse.
Anyway, got out last Sunday with my brother, we hit the D & R in Kingston, picked up 16 bass and missed a bunch more, always a great time when we get together to fish. Also been hitting my spot here and there, tearing them up on rubber frogs, hit 100 bass the other day for the season so far. Have 4 days off starting tomorrow, hope to spend a good portion of that on the water. Everyone have a safe and happy fourth.

Sorry to hear about your electrical problems and the fires it caused in your house. Glad that everyone is safe and sound. Enjoy your time on the water, I'm sure it will help releive your stress level. God Bless!
jettydog
Smallmouth Rank

Total Points: 268

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you guys are ok that's what is most important
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 515

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jettydog wrote:
Glad you guys are ok that's what is most important

Thanks JD, nothing much scarier then walking in to your house and it being filled with smoke. But yes, very lucky, could have been much , much worse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NJ Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: