With so many new faces and so many ppl fishing it's easy to get lost in all of the pleasures of Fishing and the Outdoors . I would just like to give a heads up we all have a responsibilty to Clean Up after ourselves and take ur Hooks , Backlashed line , Wrappers , Drinks n other Garbage with You . Also I have said it before and I will say it again PLEASE HOLD THE FISH SUPPORTING THEIR WHOLE BODY , Dont leave them dangling u will break their JAWS rendering them unable to eat . I know we all see it , just try and be mindfull of your environment and Leave it better than when u found it . All I can ask is for u to try . Now get ur A$$ out there n Catch some Fish .. Wink

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 am

There seems to be a huge surge in the amount of anglers everywhere in the past 3 or 4 years...I see a lot of amateur fisherman afraid of even touching a fish....If you cant touch what you caught without a towel or gloves, the least you could do is buy a boga grip or a fish grip...Pliers dont count either, they damage the mouth. The litter is getting horrible. Cans upons cans of generic Whiskey Tango watered down beer everywhere. If I see another can of nat ice....Im tired of filling bags and having them in my car. Worst of all, line line line everywhere!!!! I saw a tree the other day... looked like a willow with all the line hanging down touching water...I hate when its on the shore line or just left in the water. PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF, that includes new lure wrappers!! Does it hurt to just put it in your tackle box or bag?, Im sure you check it before your fish. You could empty it out at home, instead of on the shore or in the water. That being said, I have passed the fishing bug on to quite a few people this year including kids and hope that they have as much fun fishing as I do. Responsibly.

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 pm

I totally agree with you guys on this topic.

#1. If you don't know how to properly fish or hunt, Then I suggest that you read a book about it, research it on line or have someone that knows what they are doing teach you!

#2. Only keep what you are going to eat or have mounted as a trophy! Release everything else. I hate it when you hear about the jerks bragging about how much they caught or bagged more wild game than they could possibly eat. Most of the time the fish or game goes into the freezer and then is thrown out. What a waste!

#3. I also pick up after so-called out doors men and if I happen to see them toss their trash. I make it a point to let them know about it and have them pick up their trash. Remember your trash is YOUR trash and beleive it or not. It is a lot lighter and takes up a lot less space. So carry it out.

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:15 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links