i raily give out specific spots. When i do it is gennerally a large fairly well fished lake. i actually used to get angry as a kid when anyone told me what they were catching fish on. i always thought that was part of the fun of fishing, finding that untouched spot and hittin it right with the perfect bait. however i do like to see ppl smile when they catch a few fish. so i like to give generic locations. as a rule of thumb dont every give away a specific location and patter. and never give away a honey hole, but help ppl catch fish. btw anyone gonna watch turtle man in manhatten. the epesode(s) are only on his website. i dont know if there even on there yet i just saw the comercial today.

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Well said CrappieKing . I like seeing ppl catch em too just don't like seeing the messes ppl leave , the BACKLASHES n GARBAGE all over , but as far as Fish go just handle the fish with care n throw em back n we're all good . As for " The Turtle Man " I can't get enough of that guy , he is Hilarious . I js saw the one where he smashed he knee jumpin over some wine barrels tryin to catch a groundhog . I almost died laughing . Absolutely Must See TV , LIVE ACTION yeyeyeyeye Turtle Man Out ..LOL

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 pm

I have been on this site for a little while let me tell you something I have told people right where to go and they still didn't catch nothing. Point is fish swim tides get later they might be a drop off you cant reach. The only thing I agree with is clean up your mess. Also if you are a plug guy don't throw plugs where people are throwing bait. I do both but I have respect for the fellow fishermen. Just my way doing things

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 am

Respect is right very little of that around these days. I dont mind people knowin were I fish just have enough respect not to fish on top of me.

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 am

stutzke welcome to the site. I am a landlocked guy and fish the Barnegat bay are all the time. I know some great landlocked spots you can take the grandkids if you are interested. TIGHT LINES

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 am

Well guys lets fish because the bass are here.

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:00 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links