Glad U noted , after ur " not understanding the Concept of Spot Burning" that about it being more towards Fresh Water Fishing . Because Salt n Fresh are 2 Completely diff Beasts . It is all fine and good to share a spot with a friend or fishing buddy . This day n age the info you share is over seen by thousands of eyes . I feel very strongly about keeping your spots U don't want to get Overfished , Pressured , Fish Taken , Improper Handling / killing fish , Garbage and leaving a Beautiful area into a Disaster . I've seen it first hand too many times and frankly don't wish to deal with that ish anymore . Saltwater is Vast and Fish are always on the move . I hope this helped shed some light on the concept for Spot Burning pertaining to Fresh Water . I hope you don't take anything the wrong way , I'm not trying to be a jerk , I just feel strongly about this topic and hope more people learn how to Fish and how to leave an area the same if not better then when you arrived to it . Happy Catchin

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:53 am

Bassassin, As usual your post is perfectly stated and once again I have to agree with you.

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:19 pm

spot burning is a freshwater term, most definitely lol...

anywhere where you can fish on shoreline basically?

I fish off the kayak so im all good here Wink

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links