Dont think it Can't happen to U .. thanx bassorbass for opening my eyes to this ... I am sure we have all dodged a couple flying lures spit out by a fish or a hookset gone awry .. Take measures to prevent this . Get a a good set of polarized glasses U will be amazed how many fish u can see n how better protected u are from a Calamity like the ones posted .. Good Safe Fishing to all ..

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm

I have been preaching about sunglasses to people for years. Its one of the most important tools in a fishermans arsenal. Not only do they protect your eyes from flying lures, but it keeps bugs, branches and most importantly the glare from the sun OUT. After a day of fishing with out them the fatigue turns into a headache from the glare of the sun...that being said. I can spot movement and silhouetes from afar with my sunglasses on, when with out them its a shot in the dark (almost). They dont have to be hardcore sunglasses the ones from bps or walmart are good enough for fishing.

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Polarized helps me best . I have Blue n just lost my Ambers so pissed they were cheap n so Good for fishing . I think they were foster grants

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Two pairs is good for me..amber and black. Cover all the bases.

10 dollar walmarts!

FISH ON!

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Yea I gota check them out Polarized is the only way to go far asI see it .. Hey u did u do in Pompton or u starting later ?

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Idk if we going out tonight. I am so tired of being in the sun. Night fishing would be sick.

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm

jrhbass

Idk if we going out tonight. I am so tired of being in the sun. Night fishing would be sick.

I'm not a big fan of night fishing... can't see what I'm doing.

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 am

By Night Fishing I mean sundown untill its to the point where u cant see what ur doing . Never really was a big fan of treble hooks in the dark ..lol I would give it a shot tho , get a head band light or clip on light ..

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Oh, well that's a fish of a different color. Evenings are good, especially during the week when maybe the water hasn't been hit so hard by the weekend angler.

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 am

yea im actualy trying to get some of my buddies to do some night fishing my one co worker went the other night and showed me a pick of a big carp he caught[/i][/b]

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links