i am not that much of fan i just dont want to spend that much money so i just get the knock offs have any of u guys seen much differance in the way they get fish?

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

I catch just as well with no name jigs as I do with quality ones. Granted the paint and buck hair might be better quality in a more expensive jig. But in the end they do the same thing.

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 am

Don't be afraid to play with your toys fellas .. I have a lil aquarium clear on all sides , I will periodically fill it sometimes with gravel n sticks or sometimes with just water . I really wana know what that lure is doing under water . I have a big ol rubbermaid bin aprrox 30 gallons fill it n run a my science experiments in .. Homemade cranks , spinnerbaits ,etc.

~~~ 2 months n change till Spring

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Don't waste your money on spro's you can get lots of knock off brands with the same head that makes the spro's so good and u can buy them plain, colored, or all tied in fluke/sea bass/bass destroying colors. Moral of the story, don't waste your money.

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Spro's are the best. Though, I don't use them around structure as they just cost too much to lose many.

I use Spro's in areas that are not in heavy cover and knock offs otherwise.

Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 am

i love spros, but the hooks are way to short, so generally i stick to knock offs, however i did buy a few of the new spro squid tails, used to have to make ones like that myself, but they wouldnt hold up well, hoping these will.

Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links