Add to Favorites

NJ Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Still in the dark

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 521

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Still in the dark Reply with quote

Hey all, hope everyone is getting out often, i'm still without power, been a month now, oh well. Got out the other morning, got 8 bass, including this nice 3lb 9oz baby. Got him on a Booyaa frog, been killing them on this bait the last two weeks or so. Had a great sunrise in the fog too,
these mornings are what it's all about
jimbuoy
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1290

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Still in the dark Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:
Hey all, hope everyone is getting out often, i'm still without power, been a month now, oh well. Got out the other morning, got 8 bass, including this nice 3lb 9oz baby. Got him on a Booyaa frog, been killing them on this bait the last two weeks or so. Had a great sunrise in the fog too,

Sorry to hear that you're still without power. I have a coleman 5,000 watt generator you can borrow if you want it. Just let me know if you're interested, because I have to pull it out of storage and ensure it up and running.
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JB, thanks so much, very generous offer. I have the same, and it looks like we will be getting our juice back on Monday, Thanks again
jimbuoy
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1290

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Still in the dark Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:

Good to hear that you'll have your power back on Monday. Be honest, after the first few days wasn't it nice to be back to the basics without all of the noise and distractions? I bet your family had time to have face to face conversations. If you ever need help feel free to ask.
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It;s funny that you say that, while it was a major inconvenience, it really wasn't unbearable, a few hotter days were a bit rough, and not having laundry and things like that, but the up side was almost every night, my wife and i sat out on our front porch, lit up the fire pit, and had a pretty decent time, i guess it's safe to say after 35 years of marriage, we still like each other, because there was always plenty of conversation, pretty much every night. But it will be nice to go back to normal living again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NJ Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: