Man I love when my Tackle Warehouse gear gets here .. Good stuff , selection n prices . Even got a free T- shirt after buying two crankbaits by Koppers Live Target .. I think I am gona get the Roman Made Hard Swimbait next .. talk about Practical Pricing , I practically SH!T my pants after seeing it ... HaHa

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

I checked out Tackle Warehouse and you're right great stuff and prices.

Just be glad you didn't do it in your waders! lol

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 am

Recieving mail order tackle is the closest I get to feeling like a kid on christmas...Its an awesome feeling...Anything free is equally good, free t shirt, free shipping, free balling..etc

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 pm

LMAO !! U guys crack me up .. Lakes n Ponds are starting to ice up by me , almost past the point of no return , unles this lil mini heat up melts it .. I am done for the winter ..

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:25 pm

I just recieved a small order from T.wharehouse and their prices beat out cabelas and bass pro....I got some jigs and kayak gear...I am impressed, thanks for passing on the info.

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 am

Adam thanks for the info tackle warehouse is much faster then bass pro and they have great deals. I got a new rod and reel form them and they gave me to shirts for free where I have spent money at bass pro shop and have not got a thing So thanks for the info

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 am

I missed this post. I'll have to check into it. Thanks guys for passing along the info. Very Happy

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:21 pm

never heard of them will have look and see what they got

Posted Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

I try to do orders no less than 50 , because u get free shipping on all orders 50 or more so I would rather buy stuff than pay for shipping .. It is the economical way of doing it unless u like paying 15 dollars for a 5 dollar lure ..

Posted Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I spent a buck, and I did not get a t shirt. Whats up with that?

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Gotta buy atleast 150 now I tried , unless it's a promo .. Wait a buck like a hundred or 1 dollar ?.. Either way check out the promos first n call even to ask . Sometimes u just get lucky . They have cheap TW shirts start at 6.99 I think short sleeved .. U truely sound disappointed ..lmao

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

I spent $390 that how I got my shirts . I just spent like $300 on bass pro shop and then they send me email saying spend a $100 or more and get a gift card. So I called them and they send it was to late. So to make a long story shorts I told everybody to get me tackel warehouse gift cards. Thanks Adam for the heads up

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:15 pm

I only spent $100 at tackle wharehouse, I see why I didnt get a shirt , I spend about $500 a year at dicks on misc, fishing and camping gear and I get 10 bucks back for every $100 i spend, which is pretty sweet. I also spend about $500 a year on bass pro and they give me squat in return..

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Ed that why I left bass pro shop in the last year with getting things for my boat and fishing stuff I spend a nice penny and got Sh!t that why I'm going to use tackle warehouse from now on thanks to Adam.

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Tackle Warehouse has everything! Great site, shipping, and customer service.

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links