Got out today and decided to finally learn to fish deeper water, first cast with deep diving crankbait hook a beautiful 2 lber. Just as i went to lip him he shook and sunk the hooks into my leg.....yeeooow

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 pm

GAHHHHH NOOOOOOO worst nightmare!

everything cool now?

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:27 pm

rawr215

GAHHHHH NOOOOOOO worst nightmare!

everything cool now?

Oh yea, had to go to ER and have it cut out, was too deep to push through, but went back out on the water as soon as they were done, and got a few more bass. Thanks for asking !

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:35 pm

man if the bite was on... i would have YANKED it out hard as i could and put some super glue on LOL

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:55 pm

crewchief

Got out today and decided to finally learn to fish deeper water, first cast with deep diving crankbait hook a beautiful 2 lber. Just as i went to lip him he shook and sunk the hooks into my leg.....yeeooow

That had to hurt!!!!!!
You did a better job of setting the hook in your leg than the fish. lol
How was the fight and did it take out line? lol

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 pm

jimbuoy

crewchief

That had to hurt!!!!!!

Wouldnt have been too bad if it was one of my normal 12oz fish, but when i dropped him, he was thrashing just hanging off my leg and driving the hooks in deeper, was not fun, i got the fish unhooked and just left the lure hanging there so i could weigh him, wish i would have taken a pic too, was a hell of a fish, and yea, great fight.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:49 pm

crewchief

jimbuoy

crewchief

That had to hurt!!!!!!

Wouldnt have been too bad if it was one of my normal 12oz fish, but when i dropped him, he was thrashing just hanging off my leg and driving the hooks in deeper, was not fun, i got the fish unhooked and just left the lure hanging there so i could weigh him, wish i would have taken a pic too, was a hell of a fish, and yea, great fight.

No, I meant how much did your leg fight and if it took out line. lol

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:37 pm

jimbuoy

crewchief

jimbuoy

crewchief

That had to hurt!!!!!!

No, I meant how much did your leg fight and if it took out line. lol

Now thats funny JB, especially while I walked and the lure was swinging back and forth

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:48 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links