Started out Sunday at my usual spot, 3 hours and not a single hit, then Monday decided to change things up, and had my wife drop me and the canoe 5 miles up the Delaware river, figured it was about time i fished it since i only live a few blocks away, 5 miles and one smallmouth, and the key word is small. Hit my spot again on Tuesday, one bass. then hit Ghost on Wed and had a decent day finally, got 6 bass and lost a monster on my first cast down in the Lilly pads. Unfortunately it was the only time i was running the video and the language after i lost that one is not fit for posting

Posted Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:51 am

Now that’s what we call excitement & enthusiasm and we want to see & hear! lol

Posted Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:41 am

I just looked at the terms of service, i would be breaking a few rules if i posted that video, and also the one from this last Monday, lost another big one right at the boat....&%@%^#)*%$$!%(())&$#@

Posted Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am

Now Chief, we both know that we’re both old school, so the youngers won’t know what we’re saying. Besides when you typed &%@%^#)*%$$!%(())&$#@, they probably think that you can’t spell or had a cramp while typing. Lol

Can't wait for your next &%@%^#)*%$$!%(())&$#@ adventure. lol

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:38 am

Funny story along those lines, a few years ago before my dad passed, my mom was teaching him how to use the computer. She comes home one day and he says this computer isnt working right, i was trying to sign up on a fishing site, and had to create a password, but every time i type it in, it just comes up as dots, needless to say, when she finally stopped laughing and explained, he decided then and there he didnt need a computer and never touched it again. Story makes it every to holiday dinner now days.

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:02 am

I enjoyed your post, very funny.

I also have a funny dad story. Before my dad passed away, he drove to the local fireman’s BBQ to cook. He worked his shift and went to the parking lot to leave, but his vehicle was gone and it couldn’t be located anywhere. He searched, his firemen buddies searched, with no avail. He contacted the police who responded, took a report and drove my father around the parking lot again to look for his vehicle, but once again the vehicle was gone. So, the police give him a ride home. Upon arriving home, he immediately told my mom that someone stole his truck, she began to laugh hysterically, then told him and the police that his truck was at the garage being serviced and that he drove her car to the BBQ. The police also had a good laugh and drove my now extremely quite father back to pick up the car. From this point forward his firemen buddies would always bust on him, by reminding him which vehicle he drove to the firehouse. This story is also brought up at any family get togethers. GREAT & FUNNY MEMORIES! “Rest in peace Pop”

Posted Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:27 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links