Got out Saturday afternoon for a few hours, beat the water to a froth without a single hit. Water temp was 56 degrees. Felt good to be out but would have loved to land a few bass. The rewarding part of the days was i got to coach handicap kids in sled hockey earlier in the day, had an awesome time with the kids, and hoping they get a team together for the fall. Hopefully things will start warming up soon. We had FREEKIN snow flurries last night again.....................ARGGGGHHHHHH

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:39 am

crewchief

Got out Saturday afternoon for a few hours, beat the water to a froth without a single hit. Water temp was 56 degrees. Felt good to be out but would have loved to land a few bass. The rewarding part of the days was i got to coach handicap kids in sled hockey earlier in the day, had an awesome time with the kids, and hoping they get a team together for the fall. Hopefully things will start warming up soon. We had FREEKIN snow flurries last night agayin.....................ARGGGGHHHHHH

What is sled hockey? I never heard of it.

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:16 am

It's a form of ice hockey for kids with physical disabilities, Our Olympic sled team won gold in the last games. The Flyers AHL team is near me and they are starting a team for local kids who want to play, so i got involved. These kids are so awesome, no whining or complaining, always smiling and having fun. And they never stop trying, very inspirational to be a part of.

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:25 am

crewchief

It's a form of ice hockey for kids with physical disabilities, Our Olympic sled team won gold in the last games. The Flyers AHL team is near me and they are starting a team for local kids who want to play, so i got involved. These kids are so awesome, no whining or complaining, always smiling and having fun. And they never stop trying, very inspirational to be a part of.

Thats amazing! Keep up the good work, the rewards will be never ending.

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:23 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links