Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Verrrryyy interesting, but they did'nt show if it catches fish.
It looks real enough. Have you used one??

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:14 pm

No, not yet atleast .. I find it insane paying 25 bucks for a fishing lure ... It should be here in 3 to 5 business days . I am bringing swimging trunks when use it just incase .. Wink [/img]

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 pm

That looks awesome, Its like a suspended jerkbait in essence, $25 is somewhat steep for a crank bait but not unheard of. There are a few proven ones out there that command that price...The Sebile swimbait looks amazing and catches fish(I have caught nice bass on it) It wowed people at Icast with its appearance and started with the market price of $25 WELL WORTH IT...what I cant stand is paying top dollar for senkos gary yam. name when strike king or kits from bass pro work just as good for half the price...Im picky with cranks or swim baits and I rarely throw them but when I do the cranks are expensive and the swim baits dont come in packs.

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 pm

At that price, you better bring your swim trunks and maybe some scuba gear Laughing

Do they have insurance for lost fishing equipment. lol Question

Be sure to post how good it works Wink

Posted Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:09 am

I Love this bait , I wish it had arms like the River2Sea Crawler , then it would be a Have to bait . Jim I was kidding I can't afford that plus shipin n handling .. I ws just saying how bad I wanted it .. I think i might get it but I am waiting for tacklewarehouse to get some in maybe even the hook up tackle . I think it is so freakin cool tho..

Posted Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 pm

I agree this lure is awsome even without the claws! The action is the best that I've seen in a long time. Very realistic! Very Happy

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:48 am

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:41 pm

http://www.jimporter.org/swimmingworm2/

i bought this for my brother in laws kids. I wanted them to get used to using lures or tackle and not use live worms (because basically all they catch are sunnies or blue gill).

i had a pack in my tackle box when i was out fishing Ramapo Lake. I threw everything I had... It was like 95 degrees outside and it was mid day when I decided to tie on one of these...

I wasn't a fan of using a snap swivel, but i was only following the "directions" that came with it.

Amazing corkscrew action...i retrieved it super slow and had a hard time going incredible hulk and setting the hook when I saw a 4lber swallowing the lure.

Posted Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Thanks for the web link. I think I'm going to have to get a pack of these for my box also. You never know what’s going to catch fish.
I was fishing with my brother’s kids and as a joke I scraped out the small hinge muscle from the blue mussels that we ate for lunch and used it for bait. We were fishing in Holiday Lake in Sussex and as soon as the line hit the water we had a hit. We didn’t catch anything big but had a lot of fun and action. You never know what will work.
Another time I was fishing from the bank in the South Branch River and wasn’t catching anything. I had a small bag of some type of dried Chinese shrimp. They were just big enough to cover the hook. After about three casts, I hooked a big small mouth bass, but lost it at the bottom of the steep back. I enjoyed the fight.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 am

I just ordered a few packs of these crabs and turtles they look amazing,http://bombshelllures.com/, Im going to hold of until the spring for the turtles, the crabs are going to be put to use in the raritan...

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Yea I saw those on a Kayak Fishing show , they were tearing it up pretty nicely .. I just got my order from Tackle Warehouse , 3 live target crankbaits , green n tan n brown n blue ws a must have waited months or them to have them . 2 river to sea crawlers n swinging jig heads a few diff sizes n weights . Making another order tomo for stuff I forgot to stock up on ...

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:45 pm

I just bought 3 half ounce booyah swim jigs (1 of my personal favs) for $10 free shipping on Amazon, I saved 5 bucks i guess. I find decent stuff on there on occasion.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

Roman made triple swim bait. However at $400 a pop that will remain a dream.

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 pm

try paying $80 for a triple trout and having a pike eat it off, been there

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links