lmao......heres a gem that works for me...VMC makes mediocre hooks and reasonably priced, but come tournament time their 3 barb off set hook is money in the bank, it helps from having fish throw the hook. I get them at dicks sp. goods. I ONLY use them for tournaments, if I happen to throw something that requires offset hooks. They tear the fishes mouth up if your not careful, and they are harder to remove.

Posted Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 am

gluttony, whats the price tag on trokkar's? Whats the 411. you get your stuff from tacklewarehouse. you buy jigs or piece them together???

fish on my friends

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 pm

trokar has a 3 sided tip making it pierce easier supposedly and its surgicaly sharp...I get them at Dicks sporting goods in size 7 and its the biggest worm hook dicks sells, so the price doesnt really matter (im not sure but i know they are expensive)...I get all my crap from bass pro. or Dicks sporting goods, I buy jigs and have gone as far as melting my own, but breathing in lead is not good for a heavy smoker such as myself...that live target shallow crank is insane, i have 1 green craw and its already hit about 6 fish, mostly pickerel but I dont mind. Its pricey but worth it, I want to switch out all my trebles for the ones that spin but I dont know what they are called or who makes them...anybody know?

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 pm

I personally never saw or heard of the hook your talking about, but try using a small swivel between the lure and hook. This might work and should cost less. Question

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links